DOING OUR PART
Surbana Jurong Group is committed to creating a built environment that is socially, economically and environmentally sustainable for communities and businesses to thrive. As a global company, we remain steadfast safeguarding our stakeholders around the world against the coronavirus. We are doing our utmost to ensure the safety and well-being of our people, maintain operational resilience and exceed our commitments to clients and those we serve.
OFFICE CLOSURE IN SINGAPORE
In Singapore, where Surbana Jurong Group is headquartered, our employees have been working from home as far as possible. Many of us perform essential services and continue working at project sites, taking all necessary precautions to protect ourselves and our colleagues.
Across our offices worldwide, we have implemented safe distancing measures, taking guidance from local government health and manpower advisories, often exceeding mandatory guidelines.
Currently, we have suspended all business travel, in keeping with the travel advisories of most governments. To stay connected and collaborate effectively across borders, we are using virtual conferencing facilities to conduct regular and productive discussions with colleagues and clients.
Dedication to our clients and communities
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented challenge for the world. We are committed to working closely with our clients, partners and communities, with a shared focus on health and safety, to overcome the crisis.
STANDING IN SOLIDARITY
As a leading industry player, Surbana Jurong contributes in a variety of ways to help fight the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Singapore Expo’s Covid-19 care facility: How Surbana Jurong set up 2 halls in 3 days
- Digital Technology Investments A Differentiator Amidst Crisis
- A donation of 50,000 disposable medical face masks, 10,000 KN95 face masks, and 10,000 pairs of protective shoe covers for our dedicated teams across the Surbana Jurong Group manning the frontlines
- In these difficult times, we spare no effort to help fresh graduates secure jobs
- Supply of bedding items meant for community care facilities in Singapore from Indonesia
OUR VALUE ADD TO CLIENTS
We deliver solutions that make a positive impact on communities. Together with our clients, we work to build cities and shape lives.
- Leading the transformation of Nongsa Digital Park as master planner
- Seafood from the sky drives innovative farming vision
- Bringing affordable housing to Gujarat in India
- City-Industry Integrated Planning and Development in Singapore
- Flooding: How can cities be prepared for an increasingly unpredictable future?
- Designing green cities and green buildings – Is there a secret sauce?
- Flowing towards a sustainable and resilient infrastructural future
- Vroom with a view: Sydney Metro Northwest opens to public
Click here to reset your filters and start over.