Surbana Jurong’s cybersecurity solution is a multi-faceted suite of services that aims to help clients reduce their exposure to threats. Working with established partners from the cybersecurity industry with extensive experiences, our cybersecurity services adopt a holistic and coordinated approach to reinforce the resilience of clients’ organisations.
Find Phase – Risk Assessment
- Privacy Impact Assessments identify effectiveness of personal and system data protection and ensure compliance with local regulatory standards
- Assessment and testing of networks, operating systems and web applications. Can include HTTP/SMTP Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) assessment
- Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) highlights applications and threats that expose vulnerabilities in security’s posture
Fix Phase – Remediation and Prevention
- Policy or system adaptations advisory to minimise risk of data leakages from internal networks or publicly accessible web servers
- Configurable systems hardening against industry-accepted security standards
- One-off post mortem investigations of cybersecurity incidents and recommendation of actionable steps for future prevention
Monitor Phase – Security Command Centre
- Advisory for an aggregation of tools and data from various threat intelligence, SIEMs, active directories, etc.
- SCADA Application can integrate with tools typically used in a security operations centre
- Streaming of critical monitoring data from SCADA applications that are typically used for endpoint detection of unknown threats and attacks.
- Key alerts can be piped into a Smart Incident Management System (SIMS) from the SC Portal to drive actionable responses from the relevant IT vendor / personnel
- Provision of security operations centre and edge protection services with partners
- Minimises costs of business interruption from an attack
- Protects the business against reputational damage
- Protects key competitive and client data from leakage
- Pre-emptive user training ensure adequate responses to unanticipated cyber attacks
- Manages risks of connected devices being weaponised to cause substantive damage
To find out more about our cybersecurity services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cybersecurity for Operational Technology Brochure