We consider waste a resource, and seek to achieve sustainable development through the avoidance, recovery and reuse of waste.
We understand the varying nature of waste issues in different environments and integrate the latest engineering processes and technologies to achieve sustainable and cost-effective waste management outcomes on all projects.
Our delivery of waste-related projects ranges from waste planning through to the design and management of waste facilities.
Through our project work with private industry, communities, government departments and waste operators we have developed and refined a wealth of waste management services which include:
- Strategic planning and policy development
- Waste to energy conversion
- Site rehabilitation and remediation
- Landfill monitoring
- Waste audits
- Landfill and transfer station design
- Contaminated site assessment and management