Balancing Purpose and Action in the Next Normal
This crisis, more than any other, has shed light on how a business operates, how it acts. Across the Surbana Jurong Group, there has been a remarkable coming together around a singular focus: attention to the safety and health of our people, maintaining operational resilience and exceeding our commitments to clients and those we serve.
In Singapore, where Surbana Jurong Group is headquartered, we have adopted a combination of remote and on-site working, in which some employees are on premises, while others work from home. This hybrid virtual model with remote working at scale has seen a new shared culture across the organisation and the communities we operate in.
Across our undertaking of complex and collaborative innovations, our unified performance culture has grown stronger with our leaders and team managers providing an essential locus for creating cohesion in driving performance while fostering virtual creative collaborations.
Our employees have been equipped with digital capabilities to mobilize global expertise instantly, organize a project review with 10 to 100 people immediately, and respond to customer inquiries rapidly by providing everything from product information to service support digitally.
Across our offices worldwide, we have implemented safe distancing measures, taking guidance from local government health and manpower advisories, exceeding mandatory guidelines with collaborative feedback loops and data displays.
Our colleagues who perform essential services at project sites are provided personal protection equipment, along with all necessary precautionary measures.
Employees who cannot work from home have been encouraged to stagger working hours and explore off-peak commuting.
Visitors to Our Offices
Every office reception across the Group is equipped with temperature screening, online registration and hand sanitizers. Visitors must be accompanied by the meeting host and signed in accordingly at the office reception.
We have suspended all business travel, in keeping with the travel advisories of most governments. This restriction will be reviewed regularly based on the global situation.
To stay connected and collaborate effectively across borders, we are using virtual conferencing facilities to effectively co-create, communicate, conduct regular discussions with our clients, partners and communities.
STANDING IN SOLIDARITY
As a leading industry player, Surbana Jurong contributes in a variety of ways to help fight the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Singapore Expo’s Covid-19 care facility: How Surbana Jurong set up 2 halls in 3 days
- Digital Technology Investments A Differentiator Amidst Crisis
- A donation of 50,000 disposable medical face masks, 10,000 KN95 face masks, and 10,000 pairs of protective shoe covers for our dedicated teams across the Surbana Jurong Group manning the frontlines
- We offer fresh graduates their first work experiences
- Supply of bedding items meant for community care facilities in Singapore from Indonesia
OUR VALUE ADD TO CLIENTS
We deliver solutions that make a positive impact on communities. Together with our clients, we work to build cities and shape lives.
- SJ hopes to tap its experience gained from setting up community care and recovery facilities
- What are the implications of COVID-19 on the #builtenvironment moving forward?
- Mitigating the threat of terrorist attacks
- Leading the transformation of Nongsa Digital Park as master planner
- Seafood from the sky drives innovative farming vision
- Bringing affordable housing to Gujarat in India
- City-Industry Integrated Planning and Development in Singapore
- Flooding: How can cities be prepared for an increasingly unpredictable future?
- Designing green cities and green buildings – Is there a secret sauce?
- Flowing towards a sustainable and resilient infrastructural future
- Vroom with a view: Sydney Metro Northwest opens to public
Click here to reset your filters and start over.