SMM Pte Ltd (SMM), a member of Surbana Jurong Group, is Singapore’s leading facilities management (FM) service provider. Established in 1996, SMM has over 25 years of experience in managing every aspect of the built environment. Our projects include facilities for Defence, Aviation, Healthcare, Commercial & Business parks, and Institutes of higher learning.
Our experienced and dedicated team of FM practitioners allow us to manage a diverse range of built environments to make a positive impact for our clients’ facilities. We manage facilities over six million sqm across all sectors, a testament to our capabilities and experiences towards a smart and innovative facilities management.
Awards & Recognition
- FM Technology Provider of the Year Award (2022) – IFMA
- Built Environment Leadership Award Gold Plus (2022) – BCA
Our core services include:
Integrated Facilities Management
Manage, maintain and operate a suite of facility services
- Hard and Soft Services
- Building and Critical Services
- Specialised Services
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Workplace Management
- Space Planning and Management
Smart and Sustainable Solutions
- Transforming the built environment through Smart, Innovative and Sustainable solutions powered by our proprietary common data environment platform 24K
- 6D Building Information Modelling Facilities Management (BIM FM)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
- Computerised Maintenance Management System (cMMS)
- Sustainability as a Service
- Green Mark Management and certification
Our recent project at Temasek Polytechnic leverages on our smart and sustainable technologies. Temasek Polytechnic is Singapore’s first campus to deploy 6D BIM maintenance program and 3,000 IoT sensors, integrated across 49 buildings – all unified by a single digital platform.
Building a strong technical engineering workforce, enhanced by technology
- Engineering Data Analytics
- Process Re-Engineering
- Energy Management
Sustain the value and life cycle of equipment and properties through upgrading and optimisation programme
- Optimise Asset Operational Life-cycle
- Project Management and Supervision
- Addition & Alteration
We also offer solutions and transitional roadmaps for our clients on their journey towards decarbonization and net zero, earning prestigious awards for our sustainability expertise.
To find out more about our facilities management services, contact [email protected]