One Central Park
Arranged over six hectares, the One Central Park developed for Frasers Property Group, is one of Sydney’s most prestigious urban residential address.
The design emphasis was to create a green and sustainable urban environmental that integrates both private and public spaces and amenity. It features the tallest “green walls” in the world.
The East tower (by Jean Nouvel) features a dramatic 42meters cantilever with a ‘heliostat’ light reflection system supported by steel frames, to bounce light into the apartments and retail space beneath the cantilever.
RBG, a member of the Surbana Jurong Group, was responsible for all structural engineering within this project. One Central Park has a Greenstar 5 building rating.
• Best Tall Building award Worldwide 2014 – CTBUH
• The Best Tall Building Asia & Australasia Award Winner 2014 – CTBUH
• One of the World’s Best Six Vertical Gardens – Urban Developer
• Development of the Year 2014 – Urban Taskforce
• Sydney Engineering excellence award (SEEA) for Building structures
• Overall Winner in the international LEAF Awards
• 2015 Development Excellence Awards – High Density Development Commendation
Marq and Park Lane, Central Park