In Singapore, we monitor more than 26,000 lifts across 10,000 housing units with Surbana Jurong’s Lift Monitoring System. Since its inception two decades ago, the system has incorporated new technologies and modus operandi to ensure that the performance of the system is optimised.
Today, non-intrusive technologies are employed to detect mechanical faults in lifts, where users can send alerts to the system maintenance office automatically, triggering quick response to address the faults.
- Real-time monitoring lifts’ performance
- Ability to provide secure data storage and machine learning functionality
- Ability to support asset monitoring and performance tracking across different brands of lifts
- Incident Management Systems to provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution
- Non-intrusive sensor devices installed in lifts capture data to facilitate analysis of data to elevate service improvement
- Improved customer satisfaction with reduction in lift downtime
- Real time access to operations
- Enhances the productivity of lifts
- Uses non-intrusive devices to ease users’ experience
- Ease of integration of Lift Monitoring System with clients’ existing solution
Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information
Read on for more Smart City capabilities:
Lift Monitoring System Brochure