KTP, a member of the Surbana Jurong Group, is honoured to be the Civil and Structural consultant for five award-winning developments at the FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards 2018 and Singapore Property Awards 2018 presented on 26 October 2018.
FIABCI, the French acronym for the International Real Estate Federation, is a worldwide network platform open to all professionals involved with the property industry, and represented by chapters in over 60 countries worldwide. Held annually by FIABCI-Singapore, the award ceremony comprises the FIABCI World Prix & Excellence, an international benchmark of excellence in all real-estate-related disciplines such as development and construction, and Singapore Property Awards, the local chapter that promotes excellence in design and architecture.
The award-winning KTP-related projects are:
FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards 2018:
- Oasia Hotel Downtown – Far East Organization, Gold Winner, Hotel Category
Singapore Property Awards 2018:
- New Futura – City Development Limited, Winner for Residential (High Rise) Category
- Spottiswoode Suites – SBL Development Ltd & Centurion Properties Pte Ltd, Winner
for Residential (High Rise) Category
- Rivertrees Residences – Fraser Property Limited, Far East Orchard Limited and Sekisui
House Ltd, Winner for Residential (High Rise) Category
- Verdure – Bukit Sembawang Estates Pte Ltd, Winner for Residential (Low Rise) Category
Mr Aaron Foong, Managing Director of KTP Consultants, said,
We are extremely humbled and thankful for the opportunities to play our part in contributing to the successes of our clients. My team and I look forward to continue scaling up our efforts to work hand in hand with all our trusted clients, building on our personal relationship and reliability to add value in achieving many more breakthroughs in the future.”